There’s a lot of uncertainty about Coronavirus and following the Camping and Caravanning Club guidelines, so the committee have taken the difficult decision to cancel the rest of our DA meets this year.
The THS 14-31st August, has been CANCELLED by WCP. Due to the complications of COVID19 there were lots of issues to overcome and the site was worried about our safety.
Although we now have the go-ahead for camping, the new regulations involved are quite complicated. Keep an eye here and in our Facebook group for any updates about meets in the future.
Hi everyone, I’m sorry that I have to notify you that the C&CC have cancelled all of July’s meets, so Goulders,3-5 July, Church Paddock Cookham 17-19th July, and Westfields Farm 24-26 July, are all off.
I have informed these venues.
I have been informed that, currently, all Meets and THSs for August and beyond are continuing but this is subject to change?
At the moment our THS at WCP is still in the mix🤞,except the Park is currently closed and I’m not sure when or if it will open in time?
Thanks Colin Shearer, Sites Officer.
COVID-19:- All RCBDA Activity is cancelled with immediate effect.
The Executive Committee of the Camping and Caravanning Club have taken the decision that until further notice all Club meets, runs, meetings including committee meetings and AGMS should cease.
They will continue to monitor the situation closely, and in due course will issue guidance on returning to ‘business as usual’
Unfortunately due to the risk from the adverse weather, we have had to take the decision to cancel tomorrow’s Spring Walk.
We need new committee members as 3 are standing down and this does not leave enough to run the DA. If we do not fill these places (and if possible get more) the DA will have to hold an Emergency General Meeting and possibly fold.
Come along and blow the cobwebs out of your hair on our Spring Walk. Meeting in Englefield Green, it’s a walk suitable for all including pushchairs, children and dogs. Afterwards an opportunity to chat over a pint or two in the Pub!
- AGM. Winnersh Community Hall, New Road, Wokingham, RG41 5DU. Saturday 8th February 2020. Starts promptly at 1400, please arrive by 1330. Refreshments available between AGM and Members meeting. (Committee)
- Swiss Farm rally field, Marlow Road, RG9 2HY. 27-29th March 2020. Site opens 1400 Friday 27th closes 1600 on 29th. £13 pun. Stewards Jim and Judith 07930177919
- Woolsbridge Farm, 3 Legged Cross BH21 6RA. Easter THS. Opens 1400 Thursday 9th April ends 1600 19th April. £15 pun, plus electric on card meters, £3.50 ex adults pn, and £3 per day visitors fees. THIS IS A BOOKED MEET. Only 25 pitches available. Non-refundable deposit of £20 required in advance made payable to Royal County of Berkshire District Association to book pitch.
First to book get pitches, please provide dates you’re coming and going. Stewards Paul and Linda. 07842342015
- Somerley Lakes, BH24 3PF, 30th April till 4th May. £12 pun. Stewards Colin and Ann.07798562803
- Pierrepont Farm GU10 2DL. 22-25th May £9 pun. Stewards Dave & Debbie. 07846891960
- Swiss Farm rally field RG9 2HY. THS 29/5 till 7/6. £13 pun. Stewards Andrea and Ian. 07710714639
- Wellington Country Park. RG7 1SP. 19-21/6. £17 pun.
- Cheriton Farm. RG7 1UR. 26-28/6. £12 pun. Stewards Mel & Ann. 07814991609
- Goulders Farm. RG10 8NT. 3-5/7. £10 pun.
- Church Paddock, Cookham. SL6 9SP. 17-19/7. £8 pun.
- Westfields Farm, Medmenham. SL7 2TA. FOL. 24-26/7. £13pun
- Wellington Country Park. RG7 1SP. THS 14-31/8. £17pun +£7.25, E/A. Visitors £5
- Westfields Farm, Medmenham. SL7 2TA. FOL. 11-13/9. £13pun
- Abingdon Cricket Club. OX14 3HP. THS 21-27/9. £10 pun. Stewards Paul & Linda. 07842342015
- Bridge Villa, Wallingford. OX10 8HB. 2-4/10. £20pun. Stewards Jackie & Paul. 07715104037. NB Dates may change
- Possibly Collerton School. RG10 0AX. Xmas Social. 4-6/12.