Fairthorne Manor has a number of Easter themed activities running over the weekend:-
- Easter Chick Trail 1st-16th April: this starts and finishes at the café/reception at the campsite. £3 per child (aimed at under-10s)
- Easter Farm Saturday 8th April 2pm-4pm: running from the marquee outside reception (£7 per child must be booked in advance as 30 mins farm slots
- Easter Brunch & Egg Hunt 10th April 10.30am-12pm £16 per child £10 per adult
- Free den building area in the woods beside the campsite
- Orienteering course (£2 per map) available at all times and for all ages.
- Craft hire on the river as the tides are favourable – times, prices and booking link here
You can also launch your own paddle boards kayaks etc but there is a launch fee per day.
There are no specific teen only programmes, but a few options which families can do together.
More details of all activities are here.