Opening 1400 Thursday.
Anyone arriving at this meet will need to follow Government and C&CC COVID guidelines. Please follow signs when arriving. Groups of 6 or two households may meet outdoors only.
Own sanitation is essential. There are no EHUs and no rubbish bins – you need to take all your trash home.
Due to the large number of bookings the Stewards MAY need to peg out pitches so hopefully everyone has enough space. It would be helpful if you did not save spaces for others but we appreciate there may be a few who need to.
As usual all DA rules will apply of which the Steward has a copy.
- No Vehicular movements or noise on site between 11pm and 7am.
- Generators can be used between 10am and 7pm.
- The Main Gate will be locked at 11pm and opened at 8am.
- The lakes are not to be used for any recreational activities.
- No disposable BBQs or open fires are allowed
- Children under 16 must be supervised. Dogs must be on leads at all times