- AGM. Winnersh Community Hall, New Road, Wokingham, RG41 5DU. Saturday 8th February 2020. Starts promptly at 1400, please arrive by 1330. Refreshments available between AGM and Members meeting. (Committee)
- Swiss Farm rally field, Marlow Road, RG9 2HY. 27-29th March 2020. Site opens 1400 Friday 27th closes 1600 on 29th. £13 pun. Stewards Jim and Judith 07930177919
- Woolsbridge Farm, 3 Legged Cross BH21 6RA. Easter THS. Opens 1400 Thursday 9th April ends 1600 19th April. £15 pun, plus electric on card meters, £3.50 ex adults pn, and £3 per day visitors fees. THIS IS A BOOKED MEET. Only 25 pitches available. Non-refundable deposit of £20 required in advance made payable to Royal County of Berkshire District Association to book pitch.
First to book get pitches, please provide dates you’re coming and going. Stewards Paul and Linda. 07842342015
- Somerley Lakes, BH24 3PF, 30th April till 4th May. £12 pun. Stewards Colin and Ann.07798562803
- Pierrepont Farm GU10 2DL. 22-25th May £9 pun. Stewards Dave & Debbie. 07846891960
- Swiss Farm rally field RG9 2HY. THS 29/5 till 7/6. £13 pun. Stewards Andrea and Ian. 07710714639
- Wellington Country Park. RG7 1SP. 19-21/6. £17 pun.
- Cheriton Farm. RG7 1UR. 26-28/6. £12 pun. Stewards Mel & Ann. 07814991609
- Goulders Farm. RG10 8NT. 3-5/7. £10 pun.
- Church Paddock, Cookham. SL6 9SP. 17-19/7. £8 pun.
- Westfields Farm, Medmenham. SL7 2TA. FOL. 24-26/7. £13pun
- Wellington Country Park. RG7 1SP. THS 14-31/8. £17pun +£7.25, E/A. Visitors £5
- Westfields Farm, Medmenham. SL7 2TA. FOL. 11-13/9. £13pun
- Abingdon Cricket Club. OX14 3HP. THS 21-27/9. £10 pun. Stewards Paul & Linda. 07842342015
- Bridge Villa, Wallingford. OX10 8HB. 2-4/10. £20pun. Stewards Jackie & Paul. 07715104037. NB Dates may change
- Possibly Collerton School. RG10 0AX. Xmas Social. 4-6/12.
Another great weekend’s camping with us!
The Easter weekend is now fully booked!
Bookings have now closed, and we are fully booked on the Easter weekend 19-22 April.
The campsite has some pitches available from the 12-19th but anyone interested should now contact the site direct on 01202 826369 as we have handed the un-booked pitches back to them. Cost is £15 pun to include E/H, £11.50 without.
Should anyone already booked for the meet want to stay on after the Easter weekend, again you should contact the campsite on 01202 826369 to arrange this.
Don’t forget the site opens at 12 noon on the 12th April. Stewards Paul and Linda can be contacted on 07842 342015.
Over the Easter weekend there will be Hot Cross buns and an egg hunt. Locally there are many places to visit, including Moors Valley Country park, Bournemouth and Ringwood, and a local pub at the end of the road.
We look forward to welcoming all who have booked.
Let’s hope the weather is good to us!
More information here
Join us this Spring camping at Henley for the weekend.
The meet opens Friday at 12.00pm and closes at 4.00pm on Sunday.
Your stewards are Jim and Judith, and can be contacted on 07731 522155
More details here
Just to let you all know there are only 2 pitches left for the Easter weekend Friday 19th to Monday 22nd April meet at Woolsbridge Farm campsite. A deposit of £15 is required.
There are pitches available up to the Easter weekend from the 12th to 19th, but you have only got till the 12th march to book them as bookings will close then.
Cost pun is £15 includes E/H or £11.50 without.
Please contact Paul &Linda on 07842342015.
Booked meet 25 pitches only.
A deposit of £15 is required to secure your pitch, Cheques need to be made payable to RCBDA
They can be sent to Colin Shearer, 63 Avalon Road, Earley, Reading RG6 7NR
Bookings close 24th March (Swiss Farm Meet)
We are having a Spring walk on Sunday 10th March starting at the Fox and hounds pub, Bishopsgate rd Englefield green Egham,TW20 0XU.
Please meet there at 1015 to start walk it should take approx 90 mins. The walk is on solid paths/roads suitable for pushchairs. Dogs should be kept on leads.
Cars can be parked at and around the pub if space is available? it can get busy there at the weekend.
Anyone wanting to use the pub for a meal afterwards should call and book a table, the first sitting is at 1200. Call 01784433098.
Hope to see a lot there and the weather is good to us?
Thanks Colin Shearer. 07798562803.